Every Sunday, I’ll be sharing my picks of the top fitness reads from around the net.
They’ll be articles on fat loss, muscle building, strength gain, and overall fitness improvement. If you like this kind of thing, be sure to jump on my email newsletter at the end of this post because I send out useful fitness info and tips throughout the week.
And you’ll get a free nutrition guide when you join.
Anyway, enjoy the list!
Articles by Me
Top Articles of the Week
- From Couch To Courageous: How I Learned How To Embrace Yes via Jen C
- Let’s Be Honest – The Body You’re Going For, Doesn’t Exist via Lee B
- Advanced Plank Variation for Stronger Abs via Ryan W (me)
- The Pros and Cons of Online Training via Tony G
- 5 Biological Adaptations To Fat Loss You Need To Know via Steve H
- The Broccoli and Cookie Conundrum via Aadam A
- DB Complexes for Fat Loss and Definition via Ryan W (me)
- Stop Using Detoxes and Cleanses via Jordan S
- 9 Processed Foods You Should Be Eating via Mike S
- The Magic Happens Outside Your Comfort Zone via Ryan W (me)
Sunday Quick Tip
The scale can be one of the most dreaded aspects of fitness.
A *lot* of people are afraid to step on the scale. And that’s ok.
But what’s most important to remember is that the scale is just a tool to show whether your bodyweight is going up or down.
It does NOT define who you are. It doesn’t tell the whole story of your progress. It’s just a tool to track body weight over a period of time.
An online client recently sent me this text:
You know what my response was to her?
“Screw the scale!” (slightly different language was used haha)
The bottom line is that the scale can be a useful tool, but you shouldn’t get upset if the number isn’t changing for a little bit, or it goes up slightly.
Remember that fitness is a journey and you’ve just got to keep on moving forward.
Keep doing your best and working as hard as you can.
Do NOT equate your self-worth or measure your fitness progress only by the number on the scale.
Keep on getting after it 🙂
Build Muscle, Lose Fat, Make Gains